Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Dysautonomia International
- Webinars, videos and podcasts on dysautonomia:
- Dysautonomia International - Dysautonomia symptoms in Long Haul COVID 19
- An Overview of Autonomic Dysfunction - with considerations about Long Covid. Professor Mathias, Neurovascular & Autonomic medicine, Imperial/Queen Square Institute of Neurology
- Dysfunction in the post-COVID Long Hauler Dr. Svetlana Blitshteyn, Founder/Director Dysautonomia Clinic.
- POTS: a panel discussion. Panellists Prof Melvin Lobo, (Barts BP Centre of Excellence, London, UK), Dr Nick Gall, (Kings College, London, UK) and Prof Andrew Sharp, (The University Hospital of Wales, Cardiff, UK)
- David Putrino: Covid's "Long Haulers". Dr David Putrino is the director of rehabilitation innovation at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York and works with Covid-19 patients at Mount Sinai's Center for Post-Covid Care.